Happy Holidays from Sims York City

Good Morning, everyone! Hope you're having the best holidays ever ♥ Well, the Advent Calendar is ended, and I want to thank all of you for have downloaded my stuff and left beautiful comments ♥ You're amazing, guys. Anyway, the 2014 is coming... and I'm thinking about a new exclusive design for the blog during this year... So, in these days I'll put some posts with banners and other to organize the new design... So, in these days the blog will be in "work in progress" modality xD You can surfing in it in the same way... but I'll change some links so... don't worry if something will not work temporarily :) I'll post the first exclusive download of the year the 1th of Jenuary!!!! So... don't lose it! I wish to all of you an extraordinary New Year!!!!!!!!!


0 commenti: