Who's back?

 Hey, beauties It's me, Frency. I know that it's a long time that I don't post anything but unfortunately the University makes me so busy every single day of my life. Anyway, sometimes I entered on my account here on blogger and seen how much visits, downloads and more you left here. So, thank you. Thank you because even if I wasn't here for a long time, you continued to demonstrate the connection with my blog, for the little work I made in the past years and the love that I've put in it.

I have to say that sometimes I miss so much make dresses and objects for sims. Some months ago I had problems with my computer and had to reset it... so I lost ALL my downloads, All my folders, ALL my meshes of The Sims 2. Fortunately, I saved something, and I'll post them in the next days :) 

I don't know if I'll make dresses again... but I love this blog and I like to see that many people are linked to this one again! Thank you and sorry for the absence.



Frency

6 commenti:

  1. Hi, Frency! Nice to see you againg! We miss you so much! Good luck with your study, dear! And come back^^

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hello ... How do I download the clothes Box?

    RispondiElimina
  3. i miss your clothes.glad you came back

    RispondiElimina
  4. Glad to hear from you. We miss you and your beautiful work. when ever I mess up my game and have to start over your fashions are one of the first things I add back into my inventory. Study hard and hope you do good in school socksoroosky, a die hard sims2 fan

    RispondiElimina
  5. Have just found your blog and downloaded all the creations, they are absolutely wonderful! I still love playing Sims2 from time to time and I was really glad to find new beautiful clothes for my sims. You're very talented at making clothes! Espesially your formal dresses, they are just fabulous! Thank you for your lovely lovely clothes. Don't stop, and please create something very new :)

    RispondiElimina