Kristen Stewart Casual Outfit 02

Hi everyone! ;) I made this outfit of Kristen some week ago... and now I post it here for you all ♥ Hoping you like it. I wanna say thank you to everyone who have followed my blog and supported it in these months ♥ It means a lot to me... I've seen all the visits every day, all the comments you left (sorry if I can't answer to all), the number of downlods of every dress I made... Guys, thank you so much! I'll do something special when I'll reach 100.000 visits. I promise ♥ Thank you thank you, SYC is yours too! ♥ 

Uh! I'm on twitter now!!! ;P So... if you want to follow me... that's a pleasure! I'll follow back ;)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Credits:
- MESH NataliS is INCLUDED.

7 commenti:

  1. Very realistic autfit.
    Jeans are quality. I like these lines.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Please, do this!!
    I love the dress tha Beyoncé is wearning here: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1620365.1392852836!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/470430705.jpg

    RispondiElimina
  3. Very nice so real!!! Thank-you so much always looking for more.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Grazie mille per questo completo, è utilissimo oltre che bellissimo *____*

    RispondiElimina
  5. THANKS ALL, GUYS! AS ALWAYS... ♥
    GRAZIE A TUTTI, RAGAZZI! COME SEMPRE... ♥

    RispondiElimina