Welcome to Sims York City


Hello everyone!!! :) I am Francesca, I'm 19 and I'm Italian... and this is my new blog about The Sims 2, in particular I'd like to share with you my creations for your Sims such as dresses, makeup and more :) I play at The Sims 2 for about seven years and this is a real passion for me :). I'd like to create photo manipulation with my Sims too and I'll glad to show to you, guys.You will find here many downloads with which play in your Sims 2 games. 
Sims York City
I chose this title for my blog, because I love New York City: being Italian, I dream the American Dream ;)
Well, this is it for now. Obviously I need of a bit time to change the layout of my blog and soon I'll post the first download :) Hopefully you'll follow me ;)
Frency♥

 



3 commenti:

  1. Non so come tu faccia, ma sei davvero bravissima :).. soprattutto con gli abiti lunghi !!
    Complimenti davvero !!! :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille!!! :):) Apprezzo molto il tuo commento! Grazie davvero! ♥

      Elimina
  2. Чудесные наряды и чудесные работы, милая, продолжайте в том же духе, Вас любят многие страны с:
    Успехов Вам!
    I'm Russian Girl c:

    RispondiElimina