Ehy, lovelies ♥ I'm here again ^___^ Today just for you two NEW dresses for adult females. I really hope you like them.
THANK YOU♥
Credits:
- MESH by NataliS is INCLUDED.
-Valerie by RoRo.
- Sarah by me.

Cress arugula peanut tigernut wattle seed kombu parsnip. Lotus root mung bean arugula tigernut horseradish endive yarrow gourd. Radicchio cress avocado garlic quandong collard greens.
[CLOSED]***CONTEST I will be a top model*** 1^ Round
Mascara Three Lengths
Sherri Hill Blue Dress 01
Zuhair Murad (2016 Collection 01)
Coachella Style 01_27/04/2018
DON'T COPY MY STUFF, ANARCHY-CAT!!!
Categories
Request Elsa Dress for Sparx Light (EXCEPTION)
RESULTS Contest "I will be a top model"
Beautiful!!!!Thank you so much!!!LOVE the necklace too!!!
RispondiEliminaOMGERD!!!! YAY!!! BOOTIFUL!!!!
RispondiEliminaThank you, they're brilliant!
RispondiEliminaHelp, it is not letting me down any of her works! D:
RispondiEliminaWhat is the problem, Luna? :)
EliminaYou can't download it?
Beautiful!!!!love you <3 . <3
RispondiElimina