LINK 2: DOWNLOD WITH BOX
Credits:
- MESH NataliS is INCLUDED.

Cress arugula peanut tigernut wattle seed kombu parsnip. Lotus root mung bean arugula tigernut horseradish endive yarrow gourd. Radicchio cress avocado garlic quandong collard greens.
Zuhair Murad (2016 Collection 01)
Mascara Three Lengths
Sherri Hill Blue Dress 01
Categories
[CLOSED]***CONTEST I will be a top model*** 1^ Round
Coachella Style 01_27/04/2018
Happy Easter!!! Gifts signed Elie Saab
Request Elsa Dress for Sparx Light (EXCEPTION)
Sport Outfit for AF
Omg LOVE the dress. I love the simple elegance of it eeek! And, I honestly hate myself for doing this, but I've been searching for it everywhere for weeks with no luck so I'll try my luck and ask - Where or where did you find that stunning hairstyle?
RispondiEliminaWell, I don't know if you have asked to me this question already... I don't remember lol... Anyway someone has asked to me the same thing... and unfortunately I downloaded that hair with a Sim... Well, the hair was included with the sim... I only know that was made by PeggyZone... But I don't know in which page... :( I'm sorry...
Elimina